realisation.
twas chars bday today. me, cray, char, leah and lucy went to bath today shopping. i bought an animal beanie and a bench jacket (ill post a 'gangsta' pic tomorrow). we had a good laugh.
im really not in the mood to type but if i dont then ill forget stuff...
after that we went up chars and i was drinking guiness -_- bleurgh.
we were talking about ways of escapism and stuff. char has her drums and cray has his football but what do i have?
i dont do anything other than go to school and work. i see my friends occasionally but thats not a way to 'escape' or whatever.
i either come online or watch tv other than the stuff above (and other meaningless, pointless things). sounds quite trivial but im actually not at all bothered.
at first i thought it quite sad and thought i was stupid cos i do nothing and 'waste' my life; but i dont care to be honest. i dont do a lot but im happy at that fact. im pretty content at doing nothing as weird as that sounds.
id also like to say thanks to you people out their that read my incessant drivel! some of the comments ive had have been great and are very appreciated. thanks for taking the time to read this i guess. if anyone else reads this that i dont know about then please make yourself known in the comments; id appreciate it.
so gar is rather contented and not giving a shit about anything at present. a possible yay?
chro.


2 Comments:
At 1:29 AM,
Abigail said…
Hi,
I was inspired by your last post to comment. This is kinda weird. Well one day I was extremely bored and online so was looking up profiles and I found your's. I think I found it through the Streets. Yup. Good band by the way. Anyway, I like to read your blog, cos I so badly want to go to England! Heh, yeah, anyways, sorry this so gay and long. Hope you're not to weirded out by it...
p.s. most of your bands rock...
At 10:18 AM,
Squish said…
video games...
ultimate form of escapism I tells you
that is excluding alcohol and drugs however, but that's just unfair, most games these days don't make you hallucinate...much
@_e
Post a Comment
<< Home